The Lamella® lamella separator was developed by the Axel Johnson Institute in Sweden during the 1970s and has become a world leader in lamella technology. Lamella separators are designed to maximise sedimentation in the smallest possible space. Lamella’s popularity is due to several factors; one of the most important being the well-proven design that contributes to the excellent safety and reliability that characterises Lamella.
HIGH CAPACITY ON A SMALL STRUCTURAL SURFACE
Lamella can reduce your footprint to as little as 10% of a traditional sedimentation tank. That makes it ideal for the expansion of capacity of existing water treatment plants, or when the surface is expensive or limited.
LT – Lamella tank model
The Lamella model LT is available in several standard sizes. The model LT is a combined lamella separator and sludge thickening device with rotating sludge scraper. The volume in the tank is greater than in a sludge hopper. These are units for flows and applications with high levels of sludge and a thickened sludge outlet. You can also choose a flocculation tank with a fast mixer and agitator to accelerate the flocculation and sedimentation.
Lamella® lamella separators provide excellent separation and purification performance in a variety of applications, such as:
MUNICIPAL WATER AND WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT
• Wash water treatment/purification
• Primary and secondary sedimentation
• Final polishing
• Sludge thickening
• Industrial process water
• Chemical industry – purification and thickening
• Paper and pulp industry
• Iron and steel industry, reduction of scale residues
• Metalworking – the cleaning of metal surfaces
• Waste water with metal oxide residues
• Purification of the water from the filtering processes
• Biological waste water treatment
• Recirculation of water in the vegetable industry
• Treatment of scrubbing water